Driving Instructor Jobs - Eastern Suburbs Sydney
You thinking of becoming a driving instructor ? Think no further.........
Learner Drivers - Driving School are always looking for young minded, hard working, friendly and honest people to join our team. People who will add value to Learner Drivers - Driving School. If you think you have what it takes to become a driving instructor, enjoy working with people, young and older, teaching them to drive safely on our roads, then this could be your great career opportunity. You don't need any prior experience, all you need is the will and determination to succeed. We will guide and help you every step of the way.
Benefits of being a Driving Instructor with Learner Drivers - Driving School :
- Excellent rates, $50.00 to $65.00 per hour. By far the best rates in the industry.
- Flexible working hours, set your own times, be your own boss. The more you work, the more you make...............
- Pleasant working conditions. 7 days a week work if you are serious and motivated to make money.
- We will give you an iPad and much, much more, so we can make your life, as a driving instructor much easier, use your time efficiently, which will in turn make you more money. (Conditions apply)
- Our web developers and marketing team will create and design an exclusive page about you on Learner Drivers - Driving School's website, where students can read all about you and your experience as a driving instructor. Your page will only get published with your consent.
- We advertise extensively in your local area. If your area is not yet covered by us, please call or e-mail us to discuss further. We use Australia's best marketing companies for best results.Learner Drivers- Driving School is looking to expand into all area's of Sydney,NSW.
- No need to work exclusively for Learner Drivers - Driving School, you can accept work from anyone, anywhere and at anytime. We want you to make money. Please call us on (02) 9779 1508 or (m) 0400 399 682 or e-mail Learner Drivers - Driving School at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further. (Conditions apply)
Looking for a driving school, We service the suburbs of Eastern Sydney, including:
- Bondi Junction
- Double Bay
- Point Piper
- Darling Point
- Rose Bay
- Dover Heights
- Elizabeth Bay
- Potts Point
- Millers Point
- Victoria Park
- Little Bay
- Queens Park
- Surry Hills
Learner Drivers - Driving School is looking to expand into all areas in Sydney, NSW. If your area is not covered by us, please call us (02) 9779 1508 or (m) 0400 399 682 or e-mail us at email@example.com to discuss further.
Learner Drivers - Driving School requirements :
- You should have a late model vehicle in good condition. Older vehicles are acceptable but must be in very clean condition with low kilometres and must be fitted with dual controls.
- You do not have a vehicle, but want to become a driving instructor. Do not worry ! We have a simple solution. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- At Learner Drivers - Driving School we have 2 options in the way we can work and co-operate together.
- You use your own vehicle.
- We will give you a vehicle and the option to earn good money. Please call us so we can discuss further. (Conditions apply)
- We are looking for male and female driving instructors, friendly, calm, patient, good sense of humour, sound communication skills.
- Most driving schools take a commission from driving instructors, for each lesson you are referred by the driving school. At Learner Drivers-Driving School we do it differently, we do it the fair way. Give us a call today on (02) 9779 1508 or (m) 0400 399 682 to discuss further or......
e-mail Learner Drivers-Driving School at to discuss further. (Conditions apply)
- You will need to take out a Children Clearance Certificate, also known as a "Blue Card".
Working with Learner Drivers - Driving School
Interested in becoming a qualified Driving Instructor ?
Please see application procedure and forms required on how to become a Driving Instructor, CLICK HERE
The process looks like this :
- Documents and checks
- Tests (theory and practical) - Cars : Driving instructors must pass the Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport - Car Driving Instruction) TLI41210
- Letter of eligibility
- Driving Instructor training course.
- Regulator Final Assessment and on-road practical driving assessment with the RMS.
If this is something you could enjoy as a career or just feel like an exciting career change, please call us (02) 9779 1508 or (m) 0400 399 682 or e-mail Learner Drivers - Driving School at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS