Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Learner Drivers's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Learner Drivers's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Learner Drivers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Learner Drivers's web site are provided "as is". Learner Drivers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Learner Drivers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Learner Drivers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Learner Drivers's Internet site, even if Learner Drivers or a Learner Drivers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Learner Drivers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Learner Drivers of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Learner Drivers's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Learner Drivers uses a secure payment gateway to ensure the security of all credit card payments.The payment gateway used by Learner Drivers Ltd is Securepay.This online merchant is Located in Australia.Learner Drivers Ltd does not keep the credit card details of its customers.All information requested during the purchase process is information required by the E-way in order for them to determine eligibility of the student to pruchase the package, or is required in order to process the credit card payment. All information provided is confidential and will never be sold or given to a third party. All purchases are prepaid.
Once the transaction goes through you will receive an automated email from eWAY to advise the transaction has been approved. Your driving lesson will be supplied on the day/date you have booked. No physical goods will be set to you.
All packages services are valid for a period of 120 days. There will be no refunds available.